What Objects Tell the Story of Your Life

   February #5

I have an object.....



My (almost) Splitted in Two Phone

I had this phone in 2018. Not an iPhone tho, it is a local brand. My dad bought it. I feel ashamed actually because I am still counting on my parents when I actually have my own income every month (still in below over the actual standard in ID HAHA), that is why. And I pay for my college bruuuh. 

Wanna tell why I had this 
(almost) Splitted in Two Phone. I have resigned from the first place that I worked and got the second and better place in 2019. I get there by train and went to the train station by riding bicycle, it was covid I am a bit scared to get to the train station by Angkot knowing it is full and no social distancing.

I brought handbag when I actually prefer backpack. I was thinking that it was more "fashion" wtf. Okay it's normal day, I hang on my handbag on my bicycle's handlebar, I ride it and "crack", my handbag stuck on the spoke and it stopped the bicycle. I was not realized something before and I continue the ride. When I arrived at the train station, I was gonna check what time is it on the phone. And gosh!!!! my phone ALMOST splitted in two, the screen was blinking a sec and it turned normal again. It was not cracked and still turned on way perfectly. Alhamdulillah because I just got the job and it is impossible to get a new one. Less than 2 mins after I was checking how was the condition, the screen just turned off suddenly and yea, I got panicked a bit. The train arrived and I got to in there. I freezed, standing in the train while thinking of my salary. But fortunately after I arrived at the office, it fixed itself and it still in good condition until I got to bought a new one. In this new current place, my third place, Grab.

This object has been there until now, 2022. 4 years still until it is now belong to my mom. It has lots of memories to be remembered.


Komentar