2019 Taught Me....



Like a bee that clings to the pistil and spreads life, I try to be like that. This year has brought tears, healing, change, one loss, thousands of old friends who have returned to contact. This year, just one sadness and lots of happiness. I'm very grateful for the pain, where I realized I didn't have to be at the point that didn't change me at all, stuck. I feel wiser, mature, a bit extroverted person (HAHAHA) more willing to express opinion and be myself. From all the anxiety and depression for 5 days, maybe. God slapped me very fast.

For friends who cheered me up at that time, thank you very much. There might be some things that I couldn't change. I'm still trying. For all the failures this year, and the years ahead.

---------
Good luck for you guys!
Love yourself, you all valuable.
And you all cool.

December 31
22:30
Celine Tanza

PS : so sorry, for being confident. I write too much hiks.


Komentar