March

 



This March, I forgot to write something about February that I will not forget so soon. That time was the saddest month I felt because so many tasks and work. I was almost crazy at that time, but  there was a special conversation that somehow changed it. I was happy that you can do good when I really expect it. Thank you. I have been adoring you, but I doubt how much the feeling I feel. But it is been months counted. I always write some writings to every person I adore no matter how much the feeling is. Because I love to write dramatical things that is too much, I guess hahaha. Because I feel great also when I re-read my writings that I wrote with feelings straight from the heart. It is only my courage thing I could do to confess something.

Last month, I received a secret message that I really hope that is from you. This month, it is really not what I'm looking forward to. Very unexpected.

Every now and then I want to end it because I'm getting crazy and fantasizing about beautiful things that will end up according to the plot I want in my head.

But in the end, I feel relieved to know that, even tho it's not from you. I know, I went too far. Therefore, maybe sometime I will forget this feeling. As usual.

Komentar