30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 26)

 

Your School


I'm in college and have a lot of male friends because of my informatics engineering major. I also have 1 girl friend in class. Yes, 1.

We were friends from 2nd semester . In 1st semester I wasn't very adaptable to men. In the past, I was really embarrassed to talk to men, and I was really fierce when other men tried to tease me (that is not even the real intention lol who knows?) Yeah, like that.

I realized that I had to be friends with everyone and that I shouldn't be awkward and monotonous. From them, I also learned about how to make good friends with the opposite sex and behave better.

Because of them, I was able to pursue a major that I wasn't really interested in in the first place. As if there is a new spirit in there. I really appreciate their compactness in learning and socializing. thanks.

Komentar