30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 25)


Something Inspired of The 11th Image

on Your Phone




Is myself. Hahahaha in this writing I will love myself and be proud of it. I am someone who inspired myself. Sometimes I feel proud of myself who have become this far. Of course, with the support of my family, relatives, and good friends around me.

I worked in the morning, went to college at night until I got home at midnight and had to get up early to work. I only rest on Sundays. If there is no assignment. Sometimes, I'm so tired that I want to cry. I just want to rest for a week to recharging my energy. But sometimes when I meet friends, I don't want to miss a day to lay down at home.

I want to thank myself for becoming a strong human being with all the "pain" that I felt last year and months ago. Natural selection naturally eliminates people who make me too comfortable to forget that if there is a better life to live, there are parents who are more worthy of being happy. To myself, you've become an independent girl. Don't be quick to be satisfied with your current achievements. And remember, be smart about choosing someone, as your mother said.

Komentar