30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 23)


 A Letter to Someone, Anyone



For someone,

You already know what I am like. maybe there are many things that you don't like ... on the outside I look good, but inside its still very messy. I realized, then I want to change myself. not for you, but for me too. I thought you would accept me, completely. but, you even left me without clarity. you said, you felt disrespected. Sorry. you left a lot of questions in my head about what was my fault. However, you can't accept it if I complain about your attitude. Why?

Now, feelings of trauma and hurt sometimes arise as new people come to get close. indeed I still can't control my attitude. sometimes I always am talkative, too much emotion. a little mistake, I chose to retreat for fear of hurting. even though the heart wants to be close. I'm afraid, the fear is still there. I have indeed forgotten you, completely. but I will never forget what happened that day, and along with the pain.

For anyone,

I'm sorry if I wasn't sensitive to what happened to you all. please, remind me if my attitude is wrong. I still want to be led by you all to be good person. Sorry because sometimes I'm annoying. Thank you for staying with me until now. I love you guys. I'll help you, if I can, if you find it difficult with something. I will try to come up with the best solution, as best as I can. I'll treat you well.

For anyone,
I beg you,
stay with me,
do not get bored.

Komentar