30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 22)


 Write About Today



I felt a little annoyed. my bicycle pedal dislodged and I have to back to home guiding my bicycle while walking. luckily there was my uncle. thank you Uncle.

I still think about what I did at work. my notebook left 2 days at home I'm in a daze and don't know what to do.

And there's another thing I've been asking about lately. hanging feelings, that greeting and long conversation. disappear and reappear like a ghost. I tried to start over, but it still ended. And today, an accidental pop up? Why? I also still questioning you, and what's wrong with me.

I would not be hesitate to tell the truth if you really respect someone's statement. but, we've to meet.

hahaha funny! it's not okay to think that far.

but, I never started before, right?

however, this is indeed my fault who felt it first. we, strangers, we do not know each other, we are, very far, from near, and close.

Today's story is made up of excessive words after listening to a devastating podcast.


oh
I think
....
Its too far to decide, Celine.

Komentar