30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 11)

 

Talk About Your Siblings




    


Andrew Tanza.

That is my older brother. ten years earlier existed in this world for ten years. Dear my older brother, how are you? how is your face right now? handsome and tall like daddy? you know that I also wanted to be guided and protected like the other older siblings do to their younger siblings, be there to hear the stories and keep it secret from our parents, be a bridesmaid on your wedding day, and have nieces/nephews.

It really sucks brother, to face my days alone without sibling. I just want to feel like the other friends how. My dad ever told me that you are smart at school and you are my lovely mom and dad also nanny, you are not naughty, obedient, and affectionate. very different from me who is rude and like to fight.

I miss you bro, I want to see you even in a dream.


ME



can someone motivate me to write



Komentar