30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 7)

 

Favorite Movie



   


"Favorite" is a thing that you like the most. "Favorite Movie"? Favorite movie should be a memorable. Not just the movie but how the movie changes you in every aspect. Okay about my favorite movie I have lots of fav movies. But if it asked me one, It would be:


Im trying to tell you without searching for google. So, this movie is about Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) who was winning the lotre, he won a fancy holiday trip. everything went fun until one day he found a little boy who had left the train while he was with his father. Mr. Bean has good intentions to help the little boy, but instead he becomes a fugitive. What did he do?

....

This film is very entertaining for me. At that time, I watched it with my father on DVD.


Komentar