SIGHT


I would tell how beautiful the center of your eyes when we starred at McD. It was 8 pm after we had a movie. We talked about things and we lost the topic. Awkwardly, I did not realize how long you catched me right in the eyes. It felt like the time has frozen and the world fills just two of us and the neighborhood surrounded by blurry view.

I came into your eyes, I saw myself trapped on the desert in the night with the gleam stars. It was very cold until I lost my blood pressure and fainted. Puk! He clapped my shoulder. It felt very heavy to be awake again. "What is happening to your eyes? I saw rainbow there, hahaha." I saw his serious eyes with the teasy voice. He intterupted, "Ah, that is because not about your eyes, it is me." He laughed and then he smiled. But I dont know, it looked like sourcandy cause his long thin mustache, which he has not cut yet.

Komentar