30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 27)

 

Someone Who Inspires Me



Mother,

Since kindergarten, my mother never took me to school, rarely even take report cards at school. Before leaving, I always took a bath by myself. But my mother never missed feeding me before leaving for work. Mother has always struggled.

Mom always said that I had to study hard so that I could get a ranking, be a smart person and one day I could go through a high level of education and get a better job after.

That mindset has been around since I was little. My mother also taught me to saving money. If I want to buy something, I will save and buy something with my money.

My mother is not from among people with a high level of education. But my mother is an intelligent person, has the nature and speech like educated person. I sometimes feel embarrassed if I can't be sensitive and be nice to other people. My mom always reminds me how I should behave.

I learned a lot from her.

Komentar