30 Days Writing Challenge (Day 1)

 


Describe your personality




Lets begin with the good personalities according to what other people said to me:

1. Cheerful 
   First time I got this confession from my aunty. She said that Im a cheerful person, I make everyone happy with my laughter. I bring joy to everyone.

2.  Independent 
     I do watching movies, eat at restaurant, urban transportation geek, going home at midnight. ALONE.  

3. Brave
    To be honest Im not that brave, sometimes Im scared to talk some words. Im afraid people will get hurt. Yeah but if there is something uncomfortable feeling, Im going to say to them straightly even theyre stranger.

4. Hard Worker
    I have goals, I have persons that I have to make them proud of. So Im working hard for it.

5. Ambitious
    When I have a failure, I could be like that. 

6. Strong
    Im a strong person, because Im sure the problems we get right now, we can carry on it... God made it to make ourself valuable.

7. Funny
    I do some sarcastic jokes. They laughed, but sometimes offended many ahahaha.

8. Diligenty Saving Money
   I like to saving money to get the stuffs I wanna buy. Since I was a kid, I saved my money to buy a bicycle I really wanted. I saved to the plastic bag and bought it with coins and papers. Also I saved  money to buy Playstation 1, but my dad broke it because I played too much

9. Sincere
    Yea, I do.

10. Wise
      I could be more wise in the middle of the night.

11. Good listener
      I love listening.

12. Good Advisor
      That is because I want you to feel better with yourself.

13. Royal
      Giving something is also influence joy.

14. Loyal 
      Loyalty is everything.

15. Never Give Up
     Always try and try and keep believing that there will be good news tomorrow.


And the bad personalities according to what other people said to me:

1. Crybaby
    SURE especially if that is about family.

2. So Easy to Get Mad
    Im still learning how to handle this kind of problem

3. Ignorant
    So sorry for being that sometimes

4. Rough
    Oh yash but its good, but, but hahaha sorry

5. Unstable 
     Making action is not easy.


Thats all. Develop the good, fix the bad.

Komentar